2022 Decades Club to Benefit the Healing Patch
Buy tickets now to support grieving children!
Reverse Raffle and Evening of Dancing thru the Decades to help grieving children
To benefit the Healing Patch Children's Grief Program
Dance and sing with us through the decades, and dine with us through the cultures with chances to win cash and prizes!
The Reverse Raffle drawing will award more than $4,500 in cash prizes as we enjoy food stations from across the world (full menu below). B & R Entertainment will be playing America's most popular music from the 1960s to now.
New this year: Get ready to take the stage and perform a well-loved number as we introduce karaoke hour!
- $100 ticket includes one chance for cash prizes (need not be present to win) and admission for two for food, drinks, and entertainment.
- Only 250 tickets being sold with more than $4,500 in cash prizes, including a $3,000 grand prize.
- Other exciting games of chance throughout the night!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Casual Dress - jeans welcomed!
Ticket buyers and attendees must be 18 years or older.
Attendees must present ID upon request for alcohol consumption.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors!
Blue Knob Auto Service Center, Inc.
Dine with us through the cultures with these food stations:
Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, mild pepper rings, black olives, chopped bacon, broccoli, cheddar cheese, croutons, Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Ranch
Build your own tacos served with your choice of flour or hard shell, seasoned beef, and the following toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onion, sour cream, guacamole, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and house made salsa
• Penne pasta with Marinara or Alfredo, served with garlic bread, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and oregano
• Grilled Chicken - Olive oil, garlic, oregano, and basil marinated breast of chicken grilled and topped with a tomato Jus lie served with pesto risotto
• Grilled Vegetable Medley of marinated zucchini, squash, eggplant, red peppers and red onion with olive oil, garlic, and fresh herbs
German / Polish
• Potato & Cheddar Pierogies - creamy potato filling with sharp cheddar cheese
• Bacon & Cheddar Pierogies - creamy potato filling with chopped bacon, onions, and sour cream tossed in butter
• Buttery Whipped Potatoes
• Sauerkraut braised bacon, onions, caraway seed and finished with apple juice
• Butter and caramelized onions
• Kielbasa & All Beef Frankfurters
Assorted fresh baked cookies, brownies, and cupcakes